Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

"The great American Novel"

I never paid much attention to this old cliche. As a matter of fact, I have never really looked into what it may mean. When I sit down to write though, I have hopes for my own book and part of me wonders if my works will fall into this category. Is it positive or negative? I am going to leave it a mystery so that I do not have a possible negative distraction to my work.

Writing on a whole is going well. There have been sessions that do not flow easily, while during other writing sessions the words just seem to pour forth onto my e-page. I have hope, and that makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide