Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Book Update

So far I have completed titling all 50 chapters of my book to be.  I have been asked what the book is about, but I am going to hold off on saying.  The general book will be in the Sci-Fi near future realm.  It is sort of a what happens after “it” type of book.  

I believe that the twist that I have been plotting will make this an original and (hopefully) captivating tale.  Originality is key in life and successful series alike.  There I said it: Series.  Hopefully this will be a trilogy of five or six books.  Yes, I know.  Trilogies usually consist of three books.  This will as well, in a five or six book fashion.  Didn’t I say original concept?

I plan on writing around 500 words a day.  This will only take a short amount of time and allow for the all important family time.  500 may turn into 1000 if I am flowing, but the goal is a minimum of 500.

When I am through with the editing Deb can be the first one to read my finished draft (she asked about it first).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh goodie! can't wait!!

happy new year!!

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide