Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Book Writing 101

After succesfully completing National Novel Writing Month for the second year in a row I am now ready to actually try to write a real book (again). This time I have a plan.

I have written out the titles of 50 chapters. For each chapter I am going to write 1,000 words. After I have completed all 50 chapters, I will go back and fill in those areas that need more detail, as well as that extremely necessary thing called editing.

This could leave me with a small book or more likely (after I go back and fill in details) a good size novel.

The chapters are titled and the count down starts. On Sunday, 22 January 2006, the adventure begins!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to post any of your new book in your blog?

what is the book about?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I really want to write a novel, but my best material would come from real life...I don't think that's such a good ida for me...

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide