Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

New Car Smell

 


Past the half-way mark to 70 years of age and what happens to me? The clutch goes out on the 1989 Audi. Worse, it is not really cost effective to repair the car. After some adult (remember the half-way to 70 comment?) considerations I have settled on the 2006 VW Passat. While this may be an adult decision with adult considerations, I am all giddy on the inside. Monday and this beauty will be mine. I could of had it today, but US Army regulations require me to register the car on post before I can get a hold of a license plate. Oh well, one day and a wake up! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide