Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So Far So Good

So far so good.  I have discovered that my goal of 500 words a night is not a problem at all.  This is not the mindless sometimes error rich typing of trying to complete a novel in six days.  This is an error free effort at sensible writing.

Yet 500 words turns out to be a small number when it comes to writing.  In truth, a 500-word count is a minimum.  I write at least 500 words a night.  The first night I wrote around 529 words.  On the second night I wrote approximately 649 words because I had to complete my thought.

Each night I am coming to the table full of ideas.  By releasing these ideas slowly I am keeping my stores full.  As long as the experience stays fresh I am confident that this will be a successful experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide