Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I've Been Gone a While

Life has been hectic for a while. Work, Rush, work, rush all the day long, and not a moment to truly sit down and Blog. I will be back soon. I am getting my second wind.

In the mean time, please keep your eyes open to the events of today. Brown steps down as the FEMA head. Patients found dead in hospital in New Orleans: Died prior to flood. Two Air Force helicopter pilots removed from flight status for deciding to help with rescuing victims of Katrina after delivering supplies: They didn't get permission first.

Lots going on out there. Don't be caught unaware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide