Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Technique #37 in How to trap an obsessive personality

I admit it, I have an addictive personality type. I can start something, and as long as my attention is kept, I have an extremely hard time stopping. Thankfully in life there are few things that keep my attention for so long. There are usually enough breaks where I can do something else. But then there are certain things that I start and then keep going and going and going. After quite a few hours playing Game 2 at a certain website I had to just go to bed. Let me say that I voluntarily stopped at level 200 and over 5 million points. Can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide