Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sudoku Sucks Eggs

Notice that I didn't say anything about the poor sods that play this game, just about the game itself. Maybe it is just my impression, but come on. The hard setting is not that much more difficult than the easy setting. Once you have filled in a few grids everything flows into place. Yes, my mind sees patterns a bit more clearly than some others that I know. But that does not change the fact that it really isn't that hard. I can see why it is addictive though. Getting the adrenaline rush of solving a mystery will catch most people. But Sudoku isn't enough for me. Try it for yourself at http://www.sudoku.com and see if it is for you. No, that is not an endorsement, just an opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide