Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Journey to myself


Every journey starts with one "foot in front of the other." Currently, I am on a trip back to the east coast to reconnect with my past. I have not seen some places for four years. For other places it has been closer to 20 years since I have been anywhere close to them. It really doesn't matter whether your memories were good or bad, because the person you are is created from your interaction with the world around you. The good experiences and the bad ones combine to make you you. This past week is not only a rediscovery of my past, but a reconnection within myself.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide