Honest Talk

"Birthed in shadows reaching for the light."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Open minded since 1970.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005


Earlier today I was put on a temporary soft food diet by my dentist. "You could each scrambled eggs," he said. So, with a limited diet I got slightly inventive. No, it isn't something that has never been done before, but why let limitations limit you. Can you say sauteed mushrooms, green peppers, and garlic? I knew you could. Add in the suggested scrambled eggs, plus a bit of Lomi salmon (this is Hawaii you know), and you get a soft meal fit for you! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger allysther said...

Yum yum! The funny thing-if you'd had time this morning, breakfast was going to be eggs, rice, and lomi lomi salmon.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map or check our Venice travel guide